Welcome to our Collection of Coral Frame Photographs
Here you can find details of our Reefscapers coral frames at Four Seasons Resorts Maldives – planted and cared for by our resident marine biologists based at our Marine Savers centres at Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru (pictured).
We hope to bring you updated photographs every 6 months or so, to enable you to follow the progress of your sponsored frame as the corals take hold and flourish.
Thank you to all our sponsors for supporting our important coral reef propagation work
Click for Instructions
- Enter your name or email address or coral frame tag number into the search box and press “Submit“.
- Thumbnail photos of your frame will appear – click one for a larger view, and scroll left/right to see how the corals are growing.
- Click on the word “map” (when available) to see the location of your frame in the lagoon.
- To see an example, simply type a tag # such as 1643 and press submit.
- Sponsor your very own frame and receive an email when new photographs have been uploaded (approximately every 6 months).
- All photos from 2007-2016 have now been archived. The devastating global coral bleaching of 2016 affected many of our coral frames.
Enter your details below
Coral Frame # KH185 (Kuda Huraa) was transplanted in December 2008, and is pictured here in May 2011
Where would you like to go next ?
Our 2016 Coral Bleaching Report explains the seasonal effects of El Niño, with photos of the coral bleaching event (March to May 2016) and details of our efforts to regenerate the reefs. All our coral frame photographs from 2007-2016 have now been archived.
You may also wish to visit Marine Savers for the latest news on turtle rescue & rehabilitation and Clownfish rearing in our Fish Lab, at our Marine Discovery Centres based at Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru.