Vacancy: Marketing Internship [now closed]
We are seeking a motivated and creative candidate to start in a brand-new role, based at a 5-star island resort in the Maldives. This position is an exciting opportunity for a great communicator with experience of digital marketing and a love for the ocean!
- Develop communication strategies to promote Reefscapers conservation work and coral frame sponsorship.
- Develop Reefscapers social media presence and increase engagement.
- Develop new marketing materials and regularly publish content.
- Take underwater photos and videos, then edit and annotate for social media and guest presentations.
- Assist the onsite marine biologist with our coral propagation program and guest activities.
- BSc/MSc in Communications/Marketing, with experience in social media and campaign strategies.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of graphics, publishing and photo/video editing software
- A passion for the marine environment, with basic knowledge of coral reefs and marine life.
- Confident swimmer & qualified diver (minimum Level One).
- Physically fit non-smoker, with a good standard of spoken and written English; multilingual preferred.