Vacancy: Communications & Marketing Internship (unpaid)
- Apply before: 07 August 2021
- Start date: October 2021
- Contract: Unpaid internship role, 6 months duration.
We are seeking a creative, energetic candidate to join the Reefscapers team, based at 5-star island resort Sheraton Maldives. This position is an exciting opportunity for a great communicator with experience of digital marketing and a love for the ocean!
Basic Job Description
- Expand communication strategies to promote Reefscapers conservation work and coral frame sponsorship.
- Expand Reefscapers social media presence and increase engagement.
- Develop new marketing materials and regularly publish content.
- Take underwater photos and videos, then edit and annotate for social media (and guest presentations).
- Assist the onsite marine biologist with our coral propagation program and guest activities.
- BSc/MSc in Communications/Marketing, with experience in social media and campaign strategies.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience of graphics, publishing and photo/video editing software.
- A passion for the marine environment, with basic knowledge of coral reefs and marine life.
- Confident swimmer & qualified diver.
- Physically fit non-smoker, with a good standard of spoken and written English; multilingual preferred.
To apply, please download our full job description and carefully follow the application instructions: