Vacancy: Digital Content Creator (unpaid Volunteer)
- Apply before: 29 May 2022
- Start date: August 2022
- Contract: 6-months, unpaid.
We have a unique opportunity to join our team as a Digital Content Creator (unpaid Volunteer), living and working at a 5-star island resort in the Maldives. This position is an exciting opportunity for a great communicator with experience of digital marketing and a love for the ocean! We are seeking an imaginative, dynamic candidate with experience creating content for websites and social media.
Basic Job Description
• Develop communication strategies to promote Reefscapers conservation work and coral frame sponsorship.
• Expand Reefscapers website and social media presence, and increase engagement.
• Create new marketing materials and publish content regularly.
• Take underwater photos and videos, then edit and annotate for social media (and guest presentations).
• Assist our resident marine biologist with coral propagation and guest activities.
• BSc/MSc in Marine Biology (or similar), with experience of developing effective new content for social media.
• Excellent computer skills, with experience of graphics, publishing and photo/video editing software.
• A passion for the marine environment, with basic knowledge of coral reefs and marine life.
• Confident swimmer & qualified diver.
• Physically fit non-smoker, with a good standard of spoken and written English; multilingual preferred.
To apply, please download our full job description and carefully follow the application instructions: